Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues Viewing Mil-Meshes Using Chrome

Dave

I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 and Edge is now working fine with MM. My previous issues were associated with the normal upgrade from 7 to 10.

Thanks for confirming your not having a problem.

General
    Guys the issues is not a MS 10 or login issue. I am running Win7 using Chrome and gettting the funky display I showed in the attachment. Wierd that only MM is having this issue...SciFi-Meshes.com displays fine. Which leads me to believe it's related to the site. I have changed no local settings.
    Jeff (Dayton, Ohio)
    My Works - The Aerodrome - https://theaerodrome.shutterfly.com/

Actually, the second portion of my first post was aimed at that. It looks like the proper information for rendering the page has not been received, therefore the strange looking page. I don't have any idea if information is lost somewhere or the server is not sending the information.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by pzzs7f View Post
    Guys the issues is not a MS 10 or login issue. I am running Win7 using Chrome and gettting the funky display I showed in the attachment. Wierd that only MM is having this issue...SciFi-Meshes.com displays fine. Which leads me to believe it's related to the site. I have changed no local settings.
    Sorry about side tracking this thread pzzs7f with talk of Win10 and Edge Browser. I think enough chrome/MM users have responded to let you know the problem is likely at your end as they are not having any issues.

Chrome automatically installs updates so you could try the following two options to resolve the problem.
    Delete your browsing history and then go you C drive, right click > properties > disk cleanup >and check temporary internet files & temporary files.
    Then see if that resolves the issue.
    Otherwise I would uninstall chrome, reboot the computer and reinstall it. You should be able to save all your favorites somewhere prior to doing that.
    Last edited by kevjon; 09-01-2015 at 11:37 AM.

General
    it fixed itself again and is working fine now. i think it has something to do with what denders said, "It looks like the proper information for rendering the page has not been received". Who knows...working now. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Jeff (Dayton, Ohio)
    My Works - The Aerodrome - https://theaerodrome.shutterfly.com/

Thread Information