Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Liberty Ship

That's not bad Kliment, not bad at all. You're about to do a real great scene it seems! Convincing sea..

Nice scene, but I'm sorry to not be able to see all those wonderful details you put in.

It's sad that I can not see the pictures in this thread. Something wrong with the site?

Assassinator of Spammers cobra6's Avatar
    Very nice scene indeed although if it was me I'd place the left ship closer to the camera, about halfway distance from what it has now. This will add more depth to the composition.

Cobra 6

Quote Originally Posted by Xena View Post
    It's sad that I can not see the pictures in this thread. Something wrong with the site?
    Are you logged in?

Edit: Actually after typing that I realized that you must be logged in if you're posting. Users do save the pictures to other sites and then use a link. Is it possible that one of those sites are blocked?

Also, if you're referring to pictures on very old posts, that is a result of problems a few years ago during software updates, etc. and the pictures were lost.
    Last edited by denders; 05-21-2017 at 3:29 PM.
    Dave

I adjusted some settings, now I can see the pictures. Great work. Most people like to build war ships, so it's fine to see one of the many auxiliary ships. I like the sea too. Well made.

Assassinator of Spammers cobra6's Avatar
    Also, if you can't see pictures it could be that your browser cache is bugged.

If you press CTRL+ F5 (instead of only F5) you force your browser to reload everything from the page instead of loading things from the cache.

Cobra 6

Enjoyed seeing these builds . I made a German convoy in Blender a year or so back for a (maybe) Beaufighter painting .The level of detail you have put into your "background " models has me blushing with shame at my naked efforts!

Thread Information